A Powered Wheelchair may be suitable for you if:
- You need to use it all the time including around the home
- You need to be hoisted into your vehicle
- You may damage your shoulders and arms by using a handle bar style control unit.
Or if you require any of the following:
- Dual controls ( where someone else is required to help control your powered wheel chair
- Any form of leg rest or support
- Joystick style controls
Normally, you will find a powered wheelchair is more specialised than a scooter as it can be adapted to an individual’s needs.
If you want a powered wheelchair please fill out your details below and we can arrange for a specially trained member of staff to attend to you and provide the right range of chairs for you to try out.
Powerchairs are generally split into the following categories:
These have seats and controls. They can be folded to go into a car.
These have a standard design but some adaptions fitted.
Specially made for your needs by a specialist power chair manufacturers
We can supply and install powerchairs to meet your needs. Please complete the following form for your free assessment
* Indicates required information: