The free Consumer's Guide To Hearing Aids is your free, up to date look into the current hearing aid market.
Hearing loss is a widespread problem in the UK, with up to around 1 in 6 people affected with some form of hearing loss.
Despite this, it is thought that the average person waits around 10 years before deciding to improve their hearing, usually when the loss has become unmanageable.
Hearing aids are currently the only viable treatment for hearing loss
This is where the latest edition of the hearing aid consumer guide comes in
Breaking down everything you will need to know about the hearing aid market in 2018, this free guide is an invaluable source of information to help you in your journey towards helping your hearing.
What the guide contains
To give you a full understanding of what this 32 page booklet contains, here are a selection of some of the chapter titles:
- What to expect from your hearing aids
- F.A.Q.s about hearing aids
- Hearing aid shell styles
- Entry level comparisons
- Basic level comparisons
- Wireless means easy listening
- Advanced level comparisons
- There’s an app for that hearing aid
- Invisible hearing aid comparisons
- Premium level comparisons
- Hearing aid battery basics
- How custom hearing aids are made
For your FREE consumer’s guide to hearing aids please complete the form below.
* Indicates required information: