Hearing and Mobility provides cost effective stair lift solutions to help you cope with the problems that can arise with difficult to use stairs. Whether its for a straight staircase or one that is curved or go around corners, we can provide a solution for you!
Our stairlifts are easy to use:
- An operation toggle which is simple to use providing complete control of the unit
- Specially shaped arms provide easy to hold support when getting in and out of the chair.
- Powered or manual seat to footplate links can be fitted to help you fold your stairlift away
Safety in mind:
- Rapid response footrest sensors stop the chair if an obstruction to your travel is encountered.
- Lock your stairlift to prevent unauthorised or unsupervised use
- Battery back up allows for use in the event of a power failure
- Swivel seat feature moves you safely away from the edge of the staircase
- Seatbelts can be fitted as providing you with additional peace of mind
We can supply and install stairlifts to any location across the UK. Please complete the following form for more information...
* Indicates required information:
From time to time Hearing Health and Mobility Ltd may want to inform you of special offers or make your details available to carefully selected third parties whose products we feel may be of interest to you. Please tick if you do not wish to receive any such information from: