A Powered Wheelchair may be suitable for you if:
- You need to use it all the time including around the home
- You need to be hoisted into your vehicle
- You may damage your shoulders and arms by using a handle bar style control unit.
Or if you require any of the following:
- Dual controls ( where someone else is required to help control your powered wheel chair
- Any form of leg rest or support
- Joystick style controls
Normally, you will find a powered wheelchair is more specialised than a scooter as it can be adapted to an individual’s needs. If you want a powered wheelchair please fill out your details below and we can arrange for a specially trained member of staff to attend to you and provide the right range of chairs for you to try out.
These have seats and controls. They can be folded to go into a car.
These have a standard design but some adaptions fitted.
Specially made for your needs by a specialist power chair manufacturers
We can supply and install powerchairs to meet your needs. Please complete the following form for more information:
* Indicates required information:
From time to time Hearing Health and Mobility Ltd may want to inform you of special offers or make your details available to carefully selected third parties whose products we feel may be of interest to you. Please tick if you do not wish to receive any such information from: